Solidarity Blogger Award
SIWO (Success Inspirers’ World) is an International Friends Blogging Forum. The idea is to encourage team work and to blog together as a community. As an international friends blogging forum, Success Inspirer’s World provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.
What is solidarity in layman’s terms? Harmony? Unity? A common agreement perhaps? A shared interest between parties? A supporting role with regards others who share the same interests then? Solidarity means different things to different peoples. But what does solidarity mean to me more to the point?
To me Solidarity means…I have to think about this one, since I’ve never really considered myself as a person who treasures or even aspires to solidarity. I don’t know if another award has ever been this challenging, to be honest.
Hmmm, well, solidarity in the realm of mutual respect for each to act in their own best interests is how solidarity would inspire me. Not a chorus line, rather competing ideas and thoughts all gathered round a table, attempting to discuss what is and what isn’t. So, in that sense, then I can appreciate solidarity.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who gifted you the award.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who gifted you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Gift 3 bloggers for the award and inform them.
My Nominees are: