Aloha readers new and current, welcome to https://bottomlesscoffee007.com, thanks for stopping by, I hope you find something you like.
My blog may cause you anger, thought or peace. In any regard, please feel free to comment as you see fit. I enjoy free and open discussion. Nothing is off limits, nothing is censored and everything is “free game”. No harms are caused here and no fouls are ever called.
Curiosity over @ https://passionforlotion.wordpress.com nominated me for this award. Thanks Curiosity. Please if you haven’t read their work yet, swing on over and read a few.
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the most annoying question on earth, I know): Hmmm, hopefully leaner with a few extra inches where it counts, LOL!!!, Hopefully my life will be a little more stable and my future will be much clearer by that point. I always thought I would’ve grown up by now, yet here I am, lost as usual.
2. If you could go to the moon for free, would you?: Probably not, I hear there is no oxygen on the moon, down here it’s free. Ill always buy at free.99, anything more expensive than that, I’d have to borrow against my own “good name”.
3. What is your biggest fear?: Honestly, failing my family. Not being there for my kids. Everything else may cause discomfort from time to time, but I can usually adapt when the situation calls for it.
4. In what do you find yourself more brave than others?: Well, I’m a cowardly blogger who refuses to reveal myself, so not that. Im not afraid of embarrassment, I’ve been embarrassed a lot and humiliated rather regularly.
5. If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?: A Killer Whale, an Orca, I wouldn’t keep it penned up though, it would just come when I called it. Seriously, what woman wouldn’t be impressed with an Orca for a “Wingman”?
6. What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?: This is where things get a little weird. I am at peace during times of panic and chaos for others. I have proved to be quite level headed and useful to others in these times of their distress. Nervous, I often feel as if I am socially awkward, so whenever I feel as if I must fit in or whenever I want to simply “blend in” is when I feel most nervous.
7. What is one of your qualities which could be both positive for most but negative for others?: I am generally not competitive with others. I am however, competitive with myself. This is easy for others to take advantage of and take the credit for my work, positive for most. The negative aspect probably comes in when I cannot simply just “go along to get along”. Since I constantly question myself, and ask myself if I gave enough effort, I find it practically impossible to simply sit back, this can cause friction for others.
8. Which country would you visit just for the food?: If by food, you mean beer, then it’s Germany. If you mean food, then again it’s Germany. German dishes are hearty and incredibly wonderful. The street food is marvelous as well, although I think Doner Kebabs are probably Turkish and FRIGGIN DELISH!!!
9. Do you remember your first kiss? Care to share the story? I’ll pass on that.
10. What was your most embarrassing moment?: Probably shitting my pants in the field, burying them so no one would find out. Then the next morning, discovering that the others had found out, they took a picture of my soiled britches, told the chaplain that I may be having problems. Once everyone in the company found out, it was hard to live down. But thankfully, in the military, there are plenty of boneheads that mess up fairly regularly, so my humiliation only lasted as long as it took for the next person to mess up and everyone to find out. About 24 hours at most anyhow.
11. Do you prefer blinds or curtains?: Curtains look nice, but are very ineffective, Blinds all the way.
Outstanding blogs and bloggers, check em out when you get the chance.
Questions to Answer:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the most annoying question on earth, I know)
- If you could go to the moon for free, would you?
- What is your biggest fear?
- In what do you find yourself more brave than others?
- If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?
- What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?
- What is one of your qualities which could be both positive for most but negative for others?
- Which country would you visit just for the food?
- Do you remember your first kiss? Care to share the story?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Do you prefer blinds or curtains?