How well do we know those around us? Whether it be family, friends, people at work, or others. How honest are we with ourselves, do we grant the same excuses to others that we grant to ourselves?
I have a few questions, answer at your leisure, I look forward to reading the answers and participating in the discussion.
- How would you feel if a teacher at your child’s school supported abortion or had an abortion themselves?
- What would you do, if you found out you were being compensated at the lowest rate, in your company/workplace?
- Is it anyone else’s business what you are paid, or the benefits that you receive?
- How many people do you know are afraid to admit that they voted for Trump, or that they support Trump?
- If you were wanted by law enforcement would those around you, turn you in?
- If there was a monetary reward placed on your capture, would those around you, turn you in to collect?
- Do you say things to simply fit in, are you afraid to speak your mind in public?
- Would others refer to you as a racist?
- Are you a self-starter or more of a follower, does it depend on who is watching?
- Is it more socially acceptable to denounce or support Trump in the circles you associate with?
*** Would you honestly hear someone out who fundamentally disagreed with you on every level, would you engage with them in civil conversation?***
*I Hope You Enjoyed This Article
*If You Disagreed, Please Comment as to Why
*Please Like and Share this Article
*Please Comment and Participate in the Discussion
*Search Keywords/Buzzwords for Other Articles
*Google Translate is enabled on Bottomlesscoffee007.com, Read and Enjoy in Your Favorite or Preferred Language
*Please Follow for Updates Whenever a New Article is Published