In my humble opinion, people want freedom, freedom to speak without fear of retribution, freedom to defend their own, freedom to believe openly, freedom to provide for their own and freedom to independence.
- I ask you the reader, the fellow blogger and the rest of the participants, what do you want and what do you think of what others want?
- How would you facilitate this for yourself, how would you deal with others being free, if their freedom collides with yours?
- Whom do we desire freedom for and what?
- Is my freedom more important than yours?
- Are we supposed to work in unison for the freedoms of others, if so, who will work for our freedoms?
- Is freedom individual and an individual responsibility, or is it the responsibility of others to dictate our freedoms?
If you do not believe that people want freedom, then what in your opinion is it that people want?
*I Hope You Enjoyed This Article
*If You Disagreed, Please Comment as to Why
*Please Like and Share this Article
*Please Comment and Participate in the Discussion
*Search Keywords/Buzzwords for Other Articles
*Google Translate is enabled on Bottomlesscoffee007.com, Read and Enjoy in Your Favorite or Preferred Language
*Please Follow for Updates Whenever a New Article is Published